1. The Spring 2013 Saint Laurent ads, shot by the label’s creative director Hedi Slimane, features some familiar faces.
It makes a special kind of sense that he’d cast alternative music stars if you check out the grunge-lite collection, which was presented last month.
4. Much like everything else about her, Kim Gordon’s manicure is flawless.
5. Ariel Pink’s is not, but he still looks cute.
He’s the visual stand-in for Kurt, obviously.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›