2. “It’s my/my friend’s birthday, so you have to play this song!”
3. “It’ll be sooooo funny if you play this joke/parody/hokey song next!”
4. “Would you mind putting my jacket in the booth while I dance?”
6. “Here, play MY tracklist even though you’ve clearly already made your own mix!”
9. “Here’s a dollar, now will you play my song?”
It’s gonna take a little more than that, dude.
11. “Can you play the one that goes, like, DUM DUM DUM da DA DUM BUM BAAAA?”
Uh, probably not.
12. “Can you play a song from my phone/off of YouTube?”
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Hillary Clinton says she's "not in favor" of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the 12-nation trade deal championed by President Obama. ›