2. “It’s my/my friend’s birthday, so you have to play this song!”
3. “It’ll be sooooo funny if you play this joke/parody/hokey song next!”
4. “Would you mind putting my jacket in the booth while I dance?”
5. “Can I hang out in the booth with you?”
6. “Here, play MY tracklist even though you’ve clearly already made your own mix!”
9. “Here’s a dollar, now will you play my song?”
It’s gonna take a little more than that, dude.
11. “Can you play the one that goes, like, DUM DUM DUM da DA DUM BUM BAAAA?”
Uh, probably not.
12. “Can you play a song from my phone/off of YouTube?”
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›