1. Music map!
If music is your world, this is perfect for your bedroom wall. Get it here.
2. Abbey Road
Ooh, nice use of ~negative space~. Available for purchase here.
3. “The Cats Symphony,” Moritz von Schwind
When a cat walks across a piano, it’s pretty much the cutest thing ever. Here’s the figurative version of that adorable phenomenon.
4. “Sheet Music Drawings & Quantum Mechanics,” Jared Theis
This one’s a bit more abstract, but also very tasteful.
Russian artists People Too created a series of these well-populated illustrations on sheet music.
6. Owls that are totally in love
You can scoop up these little wiseguys here.
This seems like it would be an easy DIY, but if you like this one specifically, get it here.
Etsy is flush with this kind of bird sheet music art, if that’s your thing.
And if you prefer pachyderms, these rad guys are a good option. Get ‘em here.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›