2. Asking someone to homecoming.
It’s nice when they say yes, too.
3. The dances.
<(‘-‘<) ^(’ - ‘)^ (>’-‘)>
4. The pranks.
Seriously, who hasn’t seen the old chicken costume gag?
5. Taking a nap ANYWHERE.
Class: check. Library: check. Cafeteria: check.
6. Going to class in sweats or pajamas.
And no, not just on Pajama Day.
7. That unlimited meal plan.
Baby carrots for dayyyys (semesters).
8. The books in English you actually liked reading.
9. Hanging out at the library…
“Yes, I’ll sleep in this aisle, Nonfiction 291.1 - 334.”
10. …if only to print something from the computer lab.
And yet, somehow there’s never a stapler.
11. Winning a spot on the dean’s list or honor roll.
Hey, even perfect attendance is something.
12. Making your own schedule — without morning classes.
And no night classes either. Or Friday classes. Or classes.
13. Finding out the seating chart puts you next to your crush.
C’mon, group projects!
14. Going to various campus events just for the free pizza…
“Question: Will the student legislature start subsidizing extra cheese?”
15. …then heading to the wellness center to work off that last slice.
Pain is just pepperoni leaving the body.
16. Actually looking forward to the weekend.
In the summer, every day is the weekend.