It sure does seem odd that the Wi-Fi only goes out when you need Wi-Fi.
2. “Well… looks like I’m packing up for the day.”
Adults don’t get enough snow days.
3. “Errr… maybe I should refresh just one more time.”
How else would you ever know?!
4. “If I don’t look at it for a bit, will it come back?”
As Mom says, “a watched pot never boils.”
5. “I’m going to throw this laptop out the window.”
Or surf it to somewhere with Wi-Fi.
6. “Wait! I should just try a different browser. I’m so smart.”
7. “Didn’t work. I’m the worst.”
Maybe if you just click “refresh” with more intention.
8. “Surely someone else already called…”
But if not — bystander effect.
9. “Whatever. This is my chance to go outside and take on the world!”
This is your chance to SHINE!
10. “Just kidding. Internet is everything and everything is internet.”
11. “Wait. What did people do at work before the internet?”
Our minds can imagine more than computers can.
12. “Does this mean I’ll actually have to talk to my friends… on the phone?”
13. “If I stand close enough to the wall, could I pick up the signal from next door?”
What’s that neighbor’s name again? Earl? Dave? NETGEAR?