1. Joan Collins: Thinspo At Its Finest
Proving that Joan works hard to look that good!
2. Cher: Proving WTF Knows No Age
Yes Cher, that is totally random.
3. Patrick Stewart: Tastespotting
Live Mas, Patrick, Live Mas.
4. Chuck Norris: Belieber
I really want to go to this birthday party.
5. Sally Jesse Raphael: Tipsy Tweeter
But in a classy way, with champagne!
6. James Bond: ROBOTS!
Perhaps Sir Roger Would Benefit From This
7. Meryl Streep: Internet Watchdog
Someone should warn Sir Roger Moore.
8. William Shatner: Understands Meta
9. Batman: The Dark Knight Defending The Weak
I Thank You, Good Sir
10. Neil Diamond: Bringing The Funny???
11. Dolly Parton: Might Know Neil Diamond
12. Martha Stewart: First World Problems
The twitterverse feels your pain.
13. Larry King: Sh!t Your Dad Says
Don’t get him started on Angry Birds.
14. Joan Rivers: Dangerously Close To Understanding Sexting
15. Judy Blume: Digs Cat Memes
Indeed We Do, Judy
16. Phil Jackson: LOL
NBA Championships Are Easy; Typing Is Hard
Bing Translates Phil From The Lithuanian
That makes much more sense.
17. George Takei: Wins The Internet
TV Land’s new reality series, Forever Young, premieres April 3 at 10PM/9C where young and old collide with hilarious results. Get ready to Laugh More! TV Land is now in more HD homes than ever, find out what channel we’re on where you live!