1. There are a lot of very important things you need to see down under.
3. There’s sprawling desert to cross… on a camel.
4. There are important jobs to be done.
Did you know the minimum wage in Australia is $16.37? You could be earning at least $16.37 an hour to look after baby wombats!
5. And amazing local cafes to try.
Like these laneway cafes in Melbourne.
7. You’ll go on outback road trips.
8. And see things you won’t even believe are real.
Like this otherworldly coastline along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria.
9. Your workplace might look like this:
With an Australian Working Holiday Visa, you could be spending your days on the beach and your nights working (hanging out) at a bar on Sydney Harbour. Great life, or perfect life?
10. Your New Year’s Eve will look like this:
11. And your Christmas will look like this:
Only you won’t be wearing that fleece jacket. Because, y’know, 100ºF.
12. But despite popular opinion, life isn’t all about chilling at the beach.
It’s just mainly about that.
13. Australians take work very seriously.
Where would you rather be: sitting in an office, or pouring a frothy chilled espresso at a cafe by the beach? Yeah, we thought so.
15. And relaxation.
Give us a hammock among the gum trees.
16. Those beaches, though.
(It can’t be easy being that good-looking.)
17. Just look at this exquisite Australian island…
It’s waiting for you to relax on it.