3. Corn costumes are totally chic.
5. Don’t ever get help from people dressing like Princess Leia. They’re very untrustworthy.
8. Don’t mess with your dad… or else.
From Everybody Hates Chris, inspired by Chris Rock’s life as a kid.
10. It’s cool to support up-and-coming comedians.
11. Ideas should be malleable.
12. Gay people should be able to get married if they want.
13. Kiss your significant other in exotic places. Like puppet theaters.
15. The only time you should wear crushed velvet is when you are interviewing Will Smith.
16. Don’t talk to Kobe Bryant when he’s trying to focus.
17. It’s okay to befriend bees.
Inspired by W. Kamau Bell’s new late night comedy show produced by Chris Rock, “Totally Biased.”
Who is W. Kamau Bell? He’s a smart, witty, subversive, and totally biased comedian with a new late night comedy show on FX. From executive producer Chris Rock, this new late night comedy series will discuss topics like politics, pop culture, race, religion, and media. Curious to see more? Watch Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell, Thursdays 11PM ET only on FX.