1. Jenna Wolfe made the announcement this morning on Today.
2. Talking about her sexuality for the first time publicly Wolfe said:
“I have some big news, It’s big for me. I’m actually pregnant, quite pregnant, actually… My girlfriend Stephanie Gosk and I, who works here at NBC, are expecting a baby girl at the end of August.
3. Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk
Jenna will be blogging about her pregnancy for Today.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.