1. “I like this hat because it matches my skin-tone, so it gives the illusion I have no face.”
2. “Sorry, this is my no kissing hat.
3. “Here I’m dressed like a newsie.”
4. “I really don’t know how I feel about this one…maybe I need a new hat!”
5. “I’ll buy this one…”
6. “Actually, no, it’s too normal looking.”
7. “This is the perfect hat to wear when you’re having a bad day.”
8. “Damn it! How did they find me? I’m only wearing a giant hat.”
9. “I totally love this hat, even though I can’t see where I’m going.”
10. “This is my nothing to see here, just another giant hat walking around.”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.