1. The whole thing started when Amanda posted these racy photos on Twitter.
5. Later in the evening, Jonathan Jaxson, who claims to be a Hollywood publicist, tweeted the following:
6. Then, randomly, Jenny McCarthy tweeted that the police were at Amanda’s apartment!
7. A skeptical Perez Hilton began to question McCarthy who then posted the following:
11. According the the gossip site OhNoTheyDidn’t, Jaxson also tweeted that he suspected that Bynes was suicidal:
13. The conversation concluded with these tweets from Jaxson:
15. So far there have been no updates from Amanda.
16. UPDATE: Amanda has responded to Jenny’s tweets about her:
CORRECTION: Jonathan Jaxson has never been Amanda Bynes’ publicist. An earlier version of this item stated that he was. (5/2/13)
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›