1. Their talents in the kitchen are a recipe for truly hilarious pranks.
A Seattle fan brought this cake as a “peace offering” to a Denver party.
(via Tony McKendry)
3. There’s no shortage of caffeine, so the atmosphere at the games is intense.
4. The stadium is literally the loudest place in the world.
5. Still, the fans have so much composure. Look at them celebrating AND obeying the law.
6. Don’t let that fool you, though… these guys know how to party.
7. As far as the team goes, the future looks bright… even if the weather doesn’t.
Seattle boasts the second-youngest team to ever win it all.
8. In an era of high-flying offenses, they proved defense still wins championships.
They’re downright scary.
9. Because the rain makes everything epic.
10. Seattle fans who are wearing their jersey get priority seating on Alaska Airways.
11. Not to mention, if you’re part of the 12th Man, you can totally get a flag.
Who doesn’t want a flag?? Everyone loves flags.