5. To your partner/girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband.
Netflix / Via better-than-kanye-bitchh.tumblr.com
31. To the customer service rep who misgenders you on the phone.
32. To a new employer who calls your references—who only know you by your birth name.
33. Or to your references, who you call to tell not to call you by your birth name.
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›