2. This bedroom that heavily draws from Christopher Nolan’s Batman films.
7. This bedroom that comes complete with a Y-wing.
9. This room with various geeky decorations (and jug of Mountain Dew).
10. This room with a retro GameCube station, a Wii station and tons of other nerd paraphernalia.
13. This under-construction Star Wars room.
Note: The resting cat on the bed.
14. This room that features a TARDIS and the death star side by side.
18. This Minecraft dining hall (yes, it’s not a bedroom but it’s too amazing not to share).
20. This Portal bedroom complete with companion cube pillow and nightstand.
21. This retro Star Wars room with depictions of the Battle of Endor.
24. This room complete with various Nintendo-related odds and ends.
26. This bedroom with tons of nerdy posters (and a cute dog).
27. The room where the computer serves as a decoration.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›