1. “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic”
What more says over-the-top than a chorus of songbirds and a dragon with a top hat and coattails! Did we mention the guests are unicorns and pegasi? This much buzzed about event is all over the web and even Tori Spelling is chatting it up! We hear the Bronies have already begun camping out in Canterlot…
3. England’s best kept secret stole the show!
The media was all atwitter about Kate Middleton’s big day, but the real show stopper was her sister, Pippa! She stole the thunder in her elegant dress and beautiful smile. She is now England’s most eligible bachelorette.
4. The Kardashian Wedding On E!
Kim Kardashian wanted a princess-like wedding, and she definitely got it. Unfortunately, she did not have a happily ever after, as she divorced Kris Humphries a mere 72 days after the wedding. Time sure flies when you are in love!
5. “Gossip Girl”
The Upper Eastside’s Queen B, Blair, gets hitched to a true-blue prince! But of course wherever Blair goes, there will always be drama. Will she have a happy ending with her prince charming? One thing’s for sure, all the ladies want to snatch that dress right off her back. XOXO, Gossip Girl.
6. The Wedding Of Princess Diana And Prince Charles
Just look at Princess Di’s dress! The back of her train could easily take you from New York to California! Does anyone have any patience for such a long wedding nowadays? That only worked in the 80’s.
7. “The Bachelorette”
After more than 200 combined episodes of “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette,” Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter are one of only three couples who actually stayed together after the TV show was over! After a tear-jerking proposal, their wedding drew in more than 20 million viewers. The whole point of “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette” reality series is finding “true love” and marriage, but the people on this show have a better chance of finding love in the Alaskan Tundra or getting struck by lightning.
8. “General Hospital”
In the heyday of soap operas, “General Hospital” reigned supreme. Luke and Laura’s wedding was one of the most watched episodes ever in TV history. But what is going on with that veil? It looks more like Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.
9. “Spiderman The Animated Series”
Over-the-top is correct! You think you’ve seen some bride-zillas? How about an evil groom-zilla that abducts his bride-to-be? Luckily, Spiderman is there to save the day.
10. “Sex And The City”
Charlotte was the ultimate self-proclaimed WASP who found true love Jewish style — and she even converted! Never did she imagine as a little girl that her Tiffany fantasies would involve two weddings.
Dynasty is the epitome of over-the-top soap operas in the ’80s. Their wedding had it all: Puffy sleeves, polyester, faux-fur, and cat fights! Rawr! Glad those days are in the past.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- jamied10 thinks The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings is WTF
- Donna D. The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings and thinks it’s Awwwww & Win
- Rebecca Silver thinks The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings is Cute
- BeckyLikesOwls The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings
- equestriadaily.com readers just made The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings hotter
- gabriellemb The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings and thinks it’s Win
- catesish The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings and thinks it’s Win & Cute
- lucascamargodec thinks The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings is Win
You forgot this one! In the episode of the of “In the Heat of the Night”, Bill Gillespie and Harriet Delong are getting married after they track down and kill the bad guy.
- Ashley Baccam The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings and thinks it’s Cute
- shannona4 The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings and thinks it’s WTF
- The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It
- CharmedPop The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings
- hayleyg4 thinks The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings is Fail
- Who Me? thinks The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings is Win & Cute
- xturkishx The Most Over-The-Top TV Weddings and thinks it’s Cute, Win & LOL