1. You know that pub quiz victory hinges on having an awesome name.
2. The missing apostrophe is only the second most frustrating thing about this sign.
And for you, that’s saying a lot.
3. You’ve got a trivia sweet-spot.
What up, “Spot the Link”?
5. You’ve “fixed” some trivia cards.
The original question was, “What is the name for a person who makes hats?” Debate in the comments.
6. You know the hourly rate of a winning trivia night doesn’t crack minimum wage.
$25, yeah boi!
7. That’s if winnings aren’t doled out in free beer and bar tabs.
8. Or a single scoop of ice cream. One. One scoop.
That question is bonkers.
9. You know bragging rights are better than any prize.
10. You know that the Cash Cab casts all its participants, but you still love it.
You also dream of hailing that magic taxi.
11. You’ve considered joining (or have joined!) the QNA, WQC, EQC, or TCONA.
Any part of the IQA, really.
12. You count days of the week by which bar’s trivia night it is.
Sunday? Oh, you mean Pacific Standard Night.
Wednesday? Oh, you mean Professor Thom’s Night.
13. You *almost* feel bad when asked to go up against rank amateurs.
Company-wide trivia night = your personal playground.
14. You deplore the use of cell phones while rounds are active.
BILLY CRYSTAL AND YOU DON’T DESERVE ANY FREE BEER.