1. A cat-unicorn horn is what you need.
Human horn not included, sorry.
2. A cat teepee is better than a normal cat bed.
What a cozy little abode for Mr. Fluffy.
3. An instructional book on crafting with cat hair. For supreme cat ladies ONLY.
Cats shed a lot, so why not put their hair to good use?
4. Nothing says “I love cats” more than knuckle tattoos.
Even if they are temporary.
5. A gift for those who love books (almost as much as cats).
Ideally it’s for books about cats.
6. A fashionable pair of socks for ladies smitten by kittens.
7. Match them with the purrfect pair of shoes.
10. A cat phone case, so you can call meow maybe.
“Hey, I just met you / And this is crazy / But here’s my belly / So pet me maybe”
11. A cat case for all your personal belongings.
This cat is literally nomming all your things.
12. A large set of cat-face pillows for any feline-friendly apartment.
Every cat lover needs another set of eyes staring at them as they watch TV.
13. Cat meows? Music to our ears.
Meowy Christmas! Happy Mew Year!