1. Chango was on his way to a shelter when he was saved by Evelyn Ramirez and her boyfriend Juan Manuel Quiñonez. He was just 5 months old. Today, he has evolved into an Instagram style icon.
2. Ramirez told BuzzFeed, “He’s a very patient guy and we were amazed at how calm he would be when we put stuff on him. So we went with it.”
3. “He actually sits down and lets us do whatever with him as long as it’s followed by belly rubs and chewy treats.”
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›