1. Help your guests save the date by sending them “save the date” stickers to mark their calendars!
Who doesn’t love stickers? This is the most foolproof (and fun!) way to get your guests to mark their calendars.
2. Put your own spin on a traditional wedding bouquet with homemade paper flowers.
Not only will you be able to choose any color, shape, and size of flower you want, but you’ll be saving money too!
3. Make your bridal party feel special with personalized hangers.
When the wedding is over, they can take them home as a personalized party favor!
4. A homemade banner will add charm to this elegant occasion.
Use different fabrics — burlap, velvet, lace — to set the tone for your wedding! And have fun coming up with your own phrase.
5. Create your own intricate backdrop with paper towel rolls and a bit of paint.
Taking something pedestrian and making it beautiful, this unique wall design is easy to make and visually stunning!
6. Instead of wedding streamers, pin up candid photos of your favorite moments together.
Even the wedding decorations will tell your love story!
7. “Sow the seeds of love” with these seed packet placeholders.
They’ll remember your special day when they’re watering their new plant and watching it grow.
8. Use little chalkboards for adorably quaint (and customizable!) place settings.
Tip: Leave some chalk at every table and watch guests have fun with their chalkboards once they’re seated!
9. Invite your guests to celebrate love with these wands made out of dyed fabric.
Colorful and playful, nobody will be able to resist waving these wands around! Not to mention the vibrant wedding photos you’ll end up with.
10. Homemade cake toppers will make your wedding cake even more unique.
It’s a great way for the newlyweds to express who they are and maybe sneak in an inside joke or two.
11. Send everybody home with gourmet coffee favors!
They’ll thank you the next morning.
12. Nobody will be able to resist signing this thumbprint guestbook!
So fun they’ll want to sign it twice!
13. Or invite them to leave memories, marriage advice, and best wishes on these memory rocks.
Think of all the fun they’ll have — and all the memories they’ll record of your happy day!