1. Because you are finally free from your embarrassing parents!!
Love you, mom and dad!
2. And in your new home.
Look at this beautiful blank canvas—you can decorate this however you want!
3. You’re back with all your buddies.
Who totally get you.
4. And can indulge in all that delicious campus food.
There’s also usually an abundance of free food during orientation week. Score!
5. You meet all of your new teachers who are just learning your name.
The best part is when they ask what you preferred to be called—it’s like opening Pandora’s box.
6. And spend all week doing silly icebreakers.
Each teacher wants to get to know “a little bit about you,” and will probably make a joke about forgetting everyone’s name.
7. You don’t have any books yet, so all you do is doodle.
10. Basically, anything goes.
This is college after all.
11. You finally get to play with all your new school supplies!
Not that you actually really even need any of this.
12. And can walk around your beautiful campus…
…while the grass is still nice.
13. This is also the time to sign up for something new on club day.
Club day is so fun.