3. This airplane maneuver she executed extremely passionately.
6. This moment when she danced with her face.
7. This celebration of girlhood she coordinated with Selena and Katy.
8. And this bit of sass she shared with her BFFL.
9. This iconic Taylor moment when she was caught really feelin’ the music.
12. This endearing attempt to connect with the chick next to her, who’s clearly not as invested in the performance.
13. And then she had to sit down. BUT THAT DIDN’T STOP TAY FROM SEAT-DANCING.
14. Oh no, she did not let this two-inch dancing radius prevent any moves from being busted.
Even Selena was inspired to get into it.
17. BUT THEN SHE GOT TO STAND UP AGAIN and she was overcome with excitement.
18. Because it was officially dance o’clock and these powerful moves were not going to waste.
25. Tay-tay is the most committed audience dancer ever. Watch and learn.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.