4. These Q-tip marshmallows.
Oh yeah, because you wanted to eat EARWAX.
5. This plate of jello in the mold of a human brain.
Albeit a spirited Halloween party idea, but nope.
6. This rodent cookie with cream cheese innards.
*repeated heaving motion*
7. These chocolate hazelnut ravioli trying to be food porn.
8. This artfully plated ice cream dessert con worms.
An actual dessert menu item offered at a restaurant in San Francisco. They also serve other popular foods à la bugs.
9. This soupy gelatinous pot of really wrong.
Just no. Not even approp for Halloween.
15. Yes, these unborn fetus cookies exist.
Why. So many other shapes to choose from.
Note from the author: I’m so sorry.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.