1. After nearly two hours of the VMAs — aka the longest preshow ever— Beyoncé finally took the stage.
2. And the internet LIT-ER-ALLY exploded.
3. Because the world could not handle all that was happening before it.
4. Real tears were shed.
7. People were having respiratory problems.
11. RIP them.
12. Basically, the medley of Beyoncé-ography was too much for folks to handle. Prayers were said.
15. When Blue Ivy did anything/existed:
16. When Beyoncé cried onstage with her family:
18. WHEN BEYONCÉ DOES ANYTHING:
20. BECAUSE BEYONCÉ LIVES, AND WE ARE ALL PLEBEIAN ANTS CRAWLING BENEATH HER SUPREMACY.
21. Welcome to the Beyoncé Show.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.