1. After nearly two hours of the VMAs — aka the longest preshow ever— Beyoncé finally took the stage.
2. And the internet LIT-ER-ALLY exploded.
3. Because the world could not handle all that was happening before it.
4. Real tears were shed.
7. People were having respiratory problems.
11. RIP them.
12. Basically, the medley of Beyoncé-ography was too much for folks to handle. Prayers were said.
15. When Blue Ivy did anything/existed:
16. When Beyoncé cried onstage with her family:
18. WHEN BEYONCÉ DOES ANYTHING:
20. BECAUSE BEYONCÉ LIVES, AND WE ARE ALL PLEBEIAN ANTS CRAWLING BENEATH HER SUPREMACY.
21. Welcome to the Beyoncé Show.
In The News Today
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- Europe's busiest sexual health clinic in London has accidentally revealed the identities of nearly 800 HIV-positive patients in a group email. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›