1. After nearly two hours of the VMAs — aka the longest preshow ever— Beyoncé finally took the stage.
2. And the internet LIT-ER-ALLY exploded.
3. Because the world could not handle all that was happening before it.
4. Real tears were shed.
7. People were having respiratory problems.
11. RIP them.
12. Basically, the medley of Beyoncé-ography was too much for folks to handle. Prayers were said.
15. When Blue Ivy did anything/existed:
16. When Beyoncé cried onstage with her family:
18. WHEN BEYONCÉ DOES ANYTHING:
20. BECAUSE BEYONCÉ LIVES, AND WE ARE ALL PLEBEIAN ANTS CRAWLING BENEATH HER SUPREMACY.
21. Welcome to the Beyoncé Show.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.