2. And the internet LIT-ER-ALLY exploded.
3. Because the world could not handle all that was happening before it.
4. Real tears were shed.
7. People were having respiratory problems.
11. RIP them.
15. When Blue Ivy did anything/existed:
16. When Beyoncé cried onstage with her family:
18. WHEN BEYONCÉ DOES ANYTHING:
20. BECAUSE BEYONCÉ LIVES, AND WE ARE ALL PLEBEIAN ANTS CRAWLING BENEATH HER SUPREMACY.
21. Welcome to the Beyoncé Show.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸