1. After nearly two hours of the VMAs — aka the longest preshow ever— Beyoncé finally took the stage.
2. And the internet LIT-ER-ALLY exploded.
3. Because the world could not handle all that was happening before it.
4. Real tears were shed.
7. People were having respiratory problems.
11. RIP them.
12. Basically, the medley of Beyoncé-ography was too much for folks to handle. Prayers were said.
15. When Blue Ivy did anything/existed:
16. When Beyoncé cried onstage with her family:
18. WHEN BEYONCÉ DOES ANYTHING:
20. BECAUSE BEYONCÉ LIVES, AND WE ARE ALL PLEBEIAN ANTS CRAWLING BENEATH HER SUPREMACY.
21. Welcome to the Beyoncé Show.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.