3. OR ON THE EAR LOBES.
(Kinda looks like two Drakes are taking a bubble bath together.)
4. This $166 truly one-of-a-kind “Drakecula” canvas painting.
Larger prints upwards of $286.
5. This etched Drake face plush pillow.
And an A+ Etsy customer review:
“Somewhere between psychotic and iconic. Somewhere between I want it and I got it.”
8. This really romantic card you can give a prospective crush.
That opens up to say “You could do better.” Girls would LOVE this.
9. Or this endearing card “to give your girlfriend, boyfriend, or side piece.”
…to show them how far you’ve come? Opens up to “Now we’re here.”
12. And this shirt where his face pans across the whooooooole thing and your head will look like it’s coming out of his head like a small head-nub.
16. …and more designs so you can ~switch it up~ every day of the week.
17. This heartwarming cross-stich to give your girlfriend and/or grandmother.
18. This pair of bottlecap Drake-duckface portraits with mini microphones dangling off of them.
19. And this dainty necklace of emotional Drizzy caught mid-crooning.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›