3. OR ON THE EAR LOBES.
(Kinda looks like two Drakes are taking a bubble bath together.)
4. This $166 truly one-of-a-kind “Drakecula” canvas painting.
Larger prints upwards of $286.
5. This etched Drake face plush pillow.
And an A+ Etsy customer review:
“Somewhere between psychotic and iconic. Somewhere between I want it and I got it.”
8. This really romantic card you can give a prospective crush.
That opens up to say “You could do better.” Girls would LOVE this.
9. Or this endearing card “to give your girlfriend, boyfriend, or side piece.”
…to show them how far you’ve come? Opens up to “Now we’re here.”
12. And this shirt where his face pans across the whooooooole thing and your head will look like it’s coming out of his head like a small head-nub.
17. This heartwarming cross-stich to give your girlfriend and/or grandmother.
18. This pair of bottlecap Drake-duckface portraits with mini microphones dangling off of them.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›