1. This is Hazel.
“You come at the king, you best not miss.”
2. This is Hazel heading to a nearby pocket so she can STEAL any nuts that might be hiding there.
“Game’s the same, just got more fierce.”
3. Hazel is full of excuses: she’s pregnant, and is stockpiling food before she gives birth.
“Fact is, we went to war and now there ain’t no goin’ back. I mean, shit, it’s what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it. If it’s a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight.”
4. Hazel lives in Hazel, who lives in Escot Park in East Devon, and guests are discouraged from feeding the squirrels.
“The game is rigged, but you cannot lose if you don’t play.”
5. But that doesn’t deter the single-minded squirrel from giving it a shot.
“A man must have a code.”
“All in the game.”
- Bernie Sanders' fundraising call after his New Hampshire win paid off: He's raised $5.2 million online since polls closed 💵
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And the girls from "Broad City" have graced us with the trailer for Season 3.