1. This is Hazel.
“You come at the king, you best not miss.”
2. This is Hazel heading to a nearby pocket so she can STEAL any nuts that might be hiding there.
“Game’s the same, just got more fierce.”
3. Hazel is full of excuses: she’s pregnant, and is stockpiling food before she gives birth.
“Fact is, we went to war and now there ain’t no goin’ back. I mean, shit, it’s what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it. If it’s a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight.”
4. Hazel lives in Hazel, who lives in Escot Park in East Devon, and guests are discouraged from feeding the squirrels.
“The game is rigged, but you cannot lose if you don’t play.”
5. But that doesn’t deter the single-minded squirrel from giving it a shot.
“A man must have a code.”
“All in the game.”
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️