1. Meet Tucker.
We first saw her beautiful face on the Examiner and discovered that she is looking for her forever home.
2. She is currently living at Purrfect Pals, a shelter in Washington state that focuses on special needs cats.
3. Tucker has some genetic abnormalities that have made her face incredibly expressive and huggable.
4. Tucker wears t-shirts because her skin bruises easily.
5. But despite her challenges, Tucker loves life: especially when she is playing with a string toy or sitting on a lap.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›