1. Meet Tucker.
We first saw her beautiful face on the Examiner and discovered that she is looking for her forever home.
2. She is currently living at Purrfect Pals, a shelter in Washington state that focuses on special needs cats.
3. Tucker has some genetic abnormalities that have made her face incredibly expressive and huggable.
5. But despite her challenges, Tucker loves life: especially when she is playing with a string toy or sitting on a lap.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.