2. When you’re reading a good book, you forget to eat or sleep.
3. Your ups and downs are completely dictated by the book you’re reading.
4. You’ve been traumatized by things that “only” happened in books you read.
5. The picture window in your wallet displays your library card instead of your driver’s license.
8. This is all you think about when you picture your “dream home.”
And your idea of a fun weekend is rearranging your library for the 100th time.
When they’re open, you’re incapable of going in without buying something.
You’ve even developed a crush on a bookstore employee based solely on their staff picks.
10. Anytime you undertake any idea or project, the first step is to read a lot of books about it.
12. When others come to you for advice, you just give them books to read.
You’re not sure what people who go to the beach without a book even do there, to be honest.
15. The stack of books by your bed resembles the beginning of a Jenga game.
16. The sexiest someone can look is when they’re holding a good book.
17. You make decisions about people based on the number of books they have.
But books are better than having to deal with people, anyway.
18. But when someone reads a book you recommend to them, your faith in humanity is completely restored.
20. One of your life’s greatest pleasures is the smell of old books.
21. Book violence concerns you greatly.
You’re angry this picture didn’t come with a NSFLIFE warning.
And when you do fall asleep, it’s often with a book still in your hands.
24. Finishing a book you loved is like losing a best friend.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?