1. Amelia was born on March 25 and she’s basically the fuzzy realization of everyone’s most embarrassing moment.
2. Here she gazes at a peacock, thinking “why can’t I look like THAT?”
3. Amelia, girl, don’t get down on yourself.
4. You are gorgeous just the way you are, in all of your amazing weirdness.
5. Dem legs.
6. Dem burgeoning humps.
7. Your patchy, fuzzy, dirty-dishwater colored coat!
8. But especially your beautiful face.
9. No really, you’re pretty darn adorable.
10. And some day you’ll grow up to look at smokin’ as your momma!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️