1. Here’s Leo Messi holding his FIFA Balloon d’Or trophy in Zurich today.
2. As you can see, he is wearing a polka dotted bow-tie and a polka dotted blazer.
3. This guy, FIFA President Sepp Blatter, is seen here congratulating Messi on his fine choice in clothing.
5. This is the face of a man who knows he looks sharp.
(They put him on the big screen so everyone could admire dem dots)
7. Also, U.S. player Abby Wambach won the Women’s World Player of the Year award.
But she didn’t wear polka dots.
8. Congratulations, Messi!
Polka dots have never been as happy as they are right now.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.