From the Vimeo description:
“Koalas can find it very stressful and exhausting to be handled by humans, so if you want a hug you should wait for the koala to make the first move. It’s just simple etiquette.
More facts about koalas:
1. Koalas have a very low metabolic rate which means they have to conserve energy by sleeping for around 20 hours a day.
2. Koalas are not bears, they are marsupials of course.
3. The best Youtube comment I found while looking for koala videos was this: ‘I WANT TO FEED A KOALA A SANDWICH END OF DISCUSSION’”
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›