1. This is Andrew McCutchen.
McCutchen, 26, finished last season with a .327 batting average (the second best in the National League) and 194 hits (the most in the NL). He also had 31 home runs, 96 RBIs, and 20 stolen bases (his fourth consecutive season of >20 SBs), and led the entire National League in Offensive Wins Above Replacement (7.5).
7. They are are a really cute couple.
Caption on this photo: “Killin’em…well, she is.”
10. When they’re bored, they play “Airplane”!
And he’s the airplane.
11. He loves kids.
Caption: “The look on this kids face reminds me to never take this game for granted. I Live For This”
19. He hangs out with Charlie Sheen*.
*Maybe not that cool, actually.
20. He hangs out with HARRISON FORD*.
*More than makes up for that last guy.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›