6. This corgi would be a lot happier if he had a friend who wasn’t a stuffed panda.
7. Here’s the breakdown, Mr. President: Two dogs are better than one.
10. After all, you need four dogs to form a decent prayer circle.
12. After all, five dogs is the perfect number for your swim class.
14. But seven dogs are probably the most dogs you should have, for appearance’s sake.
15. But if that seems overwhelming for the White House, at least consider one more.
16. Otherwise, who will keep score for Bo when he takes a nachos break?
19. With only one dog, you can’t ride with one on your back and one in your coat.
Here Are The Top Stories
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.