1. Sometimes I wonder if I’ll start having more useless meetings than there are hours in the day.
2. I wish I had hobbies, but all I do on my weekends is TRY to sleep, and think about work.
3. This paperwork will never cease. Or mean anything.
4. Tell me more about your raise, please. No, I didn’t get one this year.
6. Does anyone else in this office ever think about escaping through the window? Just me?
8. I just realized that the only people here more miserable than I am are the people whose jobs I should be trying to get.
10. I thought this vacation would would make me feel better, but 5 days felt like 5 hours.
13. Just another Friday night, trying to get to zero inbox.
14. Sometimes I walk by the CEO’s office door and I’m pretty sure he’s just sleeping in there. Maybe I could kill him?
15. If I have to smell my coworker’s disgusting lunch one more time, I’m going to snap.
16. Good thing my girlfriend is just as dedicated to her job as I am, so we can be lifeless zombies illuminated only by the light of our technology… together.
17. I did all this for money and the money makes me feel… nothing at all.
19. I’ve spent my entire life helping someone else’s dream become a reality.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.