1. Fiona, a blind dog rescued from a trash pile.
2. Ralph, a severely abused pup living on scraps.
3. Tiny Lulu, a homeless hit and run victim.
4. Cora, abandoned in the Wal-Mart parking lot.
5. Nili was abandoned in the desert and waited there for her owners for days.
6. Nala, an abused pit bull living in a ditch.
7. Kennedy lived under a school building for over a year with a horrible infection.
Kennedy post-surgery update!
8. Rosie, also abandoned in the desert with no food or water.
9. Kobe/Stitch, a 15-year-old, one-eyed dog.
10. Dougie was dumped on the streets.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.