1. Put together a morning playlist so you don’t leave for work late.
When the last song plays, out the door you go!
2. Pre-package meals for the week on Sunday to take the guesswork out of lunch.
3. Place your keys on important items so you don’t forget taking them with you when you leave the house.
4. Make your own wrinkle releasing spray to save time wasted on ironing clothes.
Just mix 1 tablespoon of liquid fabric softener and 1 cup of water into a spray bottle. Spray the garment and pull the wrinkled fabric gently to release the wrinkles.
5. Wake up well-rested with REM sleep calculators.
Sleepyti.me is the best one around.
6. Place a few drops of scented oil inside your toilet paper roll to keep the room smelling fresh.
The smell will get dispersed whenever you unravel some paper!
7. Never slide on that area rug again with the help of simple household caulk.
Just apply lines of acrylic-latex caulk to the back of the rug every 6 inches or so and allow it to dry.