1. When you’re single, you can do things that other people don’t find “socially acceptable.”
Eh. Guess what? No one saw it, so no one cares. LIVE THE DREAM!
3. When it comes to movie choices, you get to watch w.h.a.t.e.v.e.r your heart desires.
If I WANNA watch sea creatures sing sea creature songs, I’m GONNA!
4. Oh, and the popcorn? All yours, baby.
Haha, sharing — that’s a silly concept.
5. You don’t have to compromise about your decor choices.
6. Don’t feel like hanging out with anyone tonight? Do you have any commitments to anyone?!
7. Because you’d rather spend your night doing the things that are most important to you.
Because. You. CAN!
8. You get to test out new talents without anyone sitting in the corner judging you.
9. And do crazy dances around the house like nobody’s watching… BECAUSE NO ONE IS!
10. Ain’t nobody telling you what you can and can’t buy at the grocery store.
11. To others, this is a disaster. To you, it’s normal… and that’s perfectly okay.
12. Never again do you have to worry about who’s picking up the check at dinner.
13. While your friends are dealing with texts like this all night…
14. …you’re partying it UP with your single friends without any obligations!
You. Better. Werk.
15. You realize how amazing it feels to be independent.
You’re just too awesome to depend on anybody else to get things done.