1. Yarn bomb your town.
Add life to inanimate objects in your city. Someone in San Francisco turned this water pipe into ET.
2. Create a masterpiece with sidewalk chalk.
It’s graffiti without the risk of a felony charge!
3. Or make something even more challenging with colored sand.
4. Get permission to do a mural.
Talk to your neighbors or local businesses about creating a mural on private property. Artistic murals are one of the best graffiti deterrents.
5. Make a beach mosaic out of multi-colored rocks.
8. Or GIF your favorite summer treat.
10. Make an ice scuplture.
Moscow holds an annual summer ice sculpting contest. All you need is a chain saw and a block of ice. Proceed with caution!
12. Or draw a picture in the sky.
You don’t even have to be good at drawing. You do however, need a plane and a pilot’s license.
15. Build a huge sand castle.
16. Or many little sand castles. Sand cars?
17. Make your own crop circles.
This one might take a few friends. And someone good at math.