1. Actress Zoe Saldana has had a whirlwind month hyping up her new film, Star Trek Into Darkness.
She will grace the June cover of both In Style UK and Allure.
2. First, get over the shock of her posing nude in Allure:
They also had the audacity to print her weight on the cover.
3. Good? Great, moving on. According to Madam Noire she casually states in the issue:
4. Okay, so she didn’t exactly come out directly.
And how being super androgynous translates into raising children with a woman isn’t exactly clear. Obviously having a masculine style or disposition is completey separate from one’s sexuality.
5. But can’t you picture her first wedding dance with a lovely lady already?
6. In the past she has said of her tom-boy identity:
8. She told Siempre Mujer magazine the lesbian rumors have always followed her:
“People have sometimes told my grandmother, ‘Your granddaughter has a bit of lesbianism in her.’ It’s that my sisters and I spent all our time among men (growing up). We were very popular with them. Our way of thinking is very masculine.”
9. Did you miss that time she played a lesbian opposite Mila Kunis in the film After Sex?:
10. So for now, we can dream of the sweet possibilites.
11. Oh yes…
12. …we can dream.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›