1. It seems the Westboro Baptist Church isn’t a huge fan of One Direction.
2. The WBC posted on their site:
WBC will picket this perverted pop boy band from the UK who claim to be the world’s #1 band.
Indeed, they are a perfect representation of this filthy world and the sin-chasing, fag-enabling, God-hating, Christ-rejecting UK who has banned WBC from preaching within her borders.
These freaks and their fans think it’s funny for these five perverts to grab each other’s asses on stage.
They glamorize sin and make a mock of God’s standards. Their one purpose is to encourage the youth of this generation to pursue every lust their evil hearts can imagine
15. The church stated it would picket the band’s July 19th concert in Kansas City, Missouri:
16. Kansas City fans are already planning to defend their favorite brits:
If you’re a Directioner who supports gay rights, soldiers, or is against the hate that this “church” espouses, bring a sign, wear rainbow colors, or find other creative ways to show them that those “values” are not welcome in KC or anywhere!
17. Good luck getting through this crowd:
18. Good. Luck.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.