1. It seems the Westboro Baptist Church isn’t a huge fan of One Direction.
2. The WBC posted on their site:
WBC will picket this perverted pop boy band from the UK who claim to be the world’s #1 band.
Indeed, they are a perfect representation of this filthy world and the sin-chasing, fag-enabling, God-hating, Christ-rejecting UK who has banned WBC from preaching within her borders.
These freaks and their fans think it’s funny for these five perverts to grab each other’s asses on stage.
They glamorize sin and make a mock of God’s standards. Their one purpose is to encourage the youth of this generation to pursue every lust their evil hearts can imagine
15. The church stated it would picket the band’s July 19th concert in Kansas City, Missouri:
16. Kansas City fans are already planning to defend their favorite brits:
If you’re a Directioner who supports gay rights, soldiers, or is against the hate that this “church” espouses, bring a sign, wear rainbow colors, or find other creative ways to show them that those “values” are not welcome in KC or anywhere!
17. Good luck getting through this crowd:
18. Good. Luck.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈