1. Wanda’s tweets are golden, especially when they concern her lovely wife:
I got dressed. My wife gets dressed, and now I have to go change my shoes.— Official Wanda Sykes
Wife and I just saw a woman with huge breast wearing a gold sequined tank leaving the courthouse. We— Official Wanda Sykes
Pt2 we both looked at each other looking at the woman and said, “Yeah, I would’ve let her walk too.” #notguilty— Official Wanda Sykes
Oh help me Sweet Jesus. My wife is now into martinis. I give us two more years. Merde! Aidez-moi @BriceFournier!— Official Wanda Sykes
Wife met another French person tonight. I think she has a tracking device.— Official Wanda Sykes
I voted early by mail. Just went with the wife to vote. Very cool. Somebody’s getting lucky tonight! #Forward2012— Official Wanda Sykes
9. Or her entire family:
Went on a walk in our hood with the wife, two kids and the dog. A gardener said to us, “Hey, the future of the country.” I hope so.— Official Wanda Sykes
Long day with kids. Delightful evening, dinner with wife and @maileflanagan and wife. Yes, two lesbian married couples doing normal shit.— Official Wanda Sykes
I can’t drink after my kids. They just turned my glass of water into an aquarium. All kinds of stuff swimming around in there. Eew.— Official Wanda Sykes
Watching the results of the French presidential elections with my wife…pretending like I give a shit.— Official Wanda Sykes
The family is on their way home. I have about six hours to do everything that I told my wife I did this week.— Official Wanda Sykes
Trying to make my dogs watch the Dog Show. They aren’t feeling it. How are dogs going to get ahead if they won’t support each other?— Official Wanda Sykes
Nite nite tweeple. Peace and Love— Official Wanda Sykes
17. Peace and Love indeed Wanda.
- The U.S. government will sue Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- Bernie Sanders' fundraising call after his New Hampshire win paid off: He's raised $5.2 million online since polls closed 💵
- And the girls from "Broad City" have graced us with the trailer for Season 3.