1. Kyle “Kingsbu” Kingsbury, 205 lbs of MMA fighting power, was victorious before he even stepped into the ring last Friday in San Jose, California.
2. Stripping down for the official weigh-in on FOX 12, Kingsbury showed his support for the LGBT community right where everyone could see it – with a pair of “legalize gay” underwear.
3. I’m not sure how wrestling works, but I think this counts as a KO?
4. A take down? A pin? A win for underwear all over the world, certainly.
5. Coming off a two-year absence from the ring, the light heavyweight UFC fighter lost his fight to Patrick Cummins.
6. Not that it matters, he clearly already won.
7. Kingsbury announced his retirement from MMA following the loss: “That was definitely my last fight. I told everyone I didn’t want to be a .500 fighter and so enough was enough. It didn’t make sense to get beat up anymore.”
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›