1. Chicago-based DJ Felix Da Housecat has released a hot new summer jam.
2. The track, entitled “I Just Want To Be A Lesbian” feat. Romina Cohn, came out June 10th:
3. Turns out, the name of the song was a bit of an accident:
4. Apparently, Felix met singer Romina Cohn in a club one night and heard her track “I Want To Be The Residents”.
5. Felix misheard the song’s chorus, and told the singer “I loved ‘I Just Want To Be A Lesbian!’”
6. She told him that he’d obviously misunderstood the lyrics. That’s when he suggested they collaborate with the lyrics as he’d heard them.
7. Besides the refrain, “I want to be a lesbian,” the track has very few other lyrics.
8. New summer anthem for all the lesbian wannabes out there?
9. Romina’s track:
10. And the resulting collaboration:
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›