1. Vitaly Milonov, the author of Russia’s anti-gay propaganda law, is apparently not a huge fan of British actor Stephen Fry.
2. Stephen Fry, an openly gay actor, has been outspoken in calling for athletes at the 2014 Sochi Games to stand in solidarity for the LGBT community in Russia.
3. It’s not hard to see why Fry may not be so fond of the Russian lawmaker, who openly believes homosexuality is a perversion.
4. Imagine how awkward it must have been when they met face-to-face in March.
The AP reports the two have “traded insults through the media ever since.”
5. In a recent interview with AFP, Vitali stated, “For me, Stephen Fry is a bringer of evil, as he expresses ideas which are evil.”
7. How could anyone think THIS man is the “bringer of evil?”
8. This guy? With his flower tie and adorably dorky nature?
12. This certainly doesn’t LOOK like the chuckle of an evil man.
13. And it’s not probable that the face of evil jaunts about in cheery tweed jackets and turquoise sweaters.
16. Hopefully Fry’s taking Milonov’s comments to heart.
17. What we imagine he probably thinks of the the insults:
18. How we imagine it would go down in person:
But, not say out loud because he is a classy gent.