1. Out hairstylist Tabatha Coffey, from the series Tabatha Takes Over, now has her own web series.
Bravo has launched six episodes of the all-new original web series. And yes, it’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like. The short episodes follow Coffey around as she conducts her daily business.
2. We can only hope she will continue to inspire and teach us new things, like how to wear heels:
3. How to be a total bitch:
4. And how to turn down a free drink:
“Sex on the beach?”
5. Of course, the only thing better than Tabatha is Kate McKinnon impersonating her:
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›