1. In the upcoming issue of Rolling Stone, the insanely talented Annie Clark was asked whether she identifies as gay or straight.
Scott Sharpe/Raleigh News & Observer / MCT
3. “I believe in gender fluidity and sexual fluidity. I don’t really identify as anything,” the indie-rock goddess clarified.
4. “I think you can fall in love with anybody. I don’t have anything to hide.”
Sarah Karlan is the associate LGBT editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Sarah Karlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.