1. Brace yourself, Pride season is coming.
Heather Yang / Via chicagooutfitrollerderby.com
3. The parade, the parties, and the preparation; it all sounds pretty overwhelming.
4. You don’t know whether to embrace it, or run for your life.
7. If this is your first Pride, it’s normal to feel a bit lost and underprepared.
9. Your straight friends won’t understand your sudden change in mood:
10. And Pride will come whether you are ready or not.
11. So instead of panicking, remember that it’s basically a month long celebration.
12. A month to be proud any way you see fit.
Sarah Karlan is the associate LGBT editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Sarah Karlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are The Top Stories