1. It’s time to settle the age old battle of “boys vs. girls” over an extremely important matter.
2. The classiest and most versatile of fashion accessories: the bow tie.
3. It’s time for the world to realize the obvious truth.
4. The bow tie, without a doubt, goes to the ladies.
5. We can pretty much rock a bow tie any day of the week.
13. Janelle Monae is surprised we are even having this discussion.
14. And Ellen has known for years that having one undone is better than none.
You know, that old saying.
19. If you don’t wear a bow tie, you might as well be wearing your mom’s chest hair, right Janice?
21. The bow tie always has, and always will, belong to the ladies.
22. Until anyone proves otherwise, class dismissed.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, the AP reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›