1. The members of Full Frontal Freedom describe themselves as “the anti-PAC,” a group of artists and media executives who want to use their skills to “enhance civil discourse.”
3. The group just released a role-reversing parody based on Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines.”
4. And it’s inspired by the badass women of the Texas legislature.
5. The lyrics contain shout-outs to Sen. Wendy Davis and Sen. Leticia Van de Putte:
6. Bonus? Scantily dressed male dancers.
7. And killer dance moves…
8. … among other things.
9. Some of the lyrics include:
Well she was getting close, called out on 3 infractions
The leaders faked the vote, got busted in the action
You’d like the chamber vacant
Let her speak!
When your cheatings blatant
Let her speak!
Can’t trust these men to make it
and you can’t…
…can’t silence us with women’s rights.
won’t sit and take it
won’t tolerate it
Can’t legislate it
These bills are dangerous
You say they save us
Your deceit amazes
instead they claim us
Cause these are women’s rights
11. God Bless America.
12. Watch the full video:
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›