1. The members of Full Frontal Freedom describe themselves as “the anti-PAC,” a group of artists and media executives who want to use their skills to “enhance civil discourse.”
3. The group just released a role-reversing parody based on Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines.”
4. And it’s inspired by the badass women of the Texas legislature.
5. The lyrics contain shout-outs to Sen. Wendy Davis and Sen. Leticia Van de Putte:
6. Bonus? Scantily dressed male dancers.
7. And killer dance moves…
8. … among other things.
9. Some of the lyrics include:
Well she was getting close, called out on 3 infractions
The leaders faked the vote, got busted in the action
You’d like the chamber vacant
Let her speak!
When your cheatings blatant
Let her speak!
Can’t trust these men to make it
and you can’t…
…can’t silence us with women’s rights.
won’t sit and take it
won’t tolerate it
Can’t legislate it
These bills are dangerous
You say they save us
Your deceit amazes
instead they claim us
Cause these are women’s rights
11. God Bless America.
12. Watch the full video:
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›