1. Meet Kevin Carnell, a male model that was put on this planet probably to give us all a lifetime of life.
2. His Instagram account is on point with mostly photos of him shirtless, because – you know – male model and such.
4. One could even argue that Kevin is unreasonably attractive.
6. But, don’t be fooled by this ridiculously pretty face. There’s a lot more to Kevin than meets the eye. *takes long look*
8. He seems to be settling into the new backdrop quite effortlessly.
9. His thigh tat? A line from the Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie sample on ***Flawless.
“You can have ambition, but not too much. You should aim to be successful, but not too successful otherwise you will threaten the man.”
10. When asked why he doesn’t post full frontals he answered: “Beyoncé wouldn’t approve.”
12. His Instagram posts can be thoughtful, deep, and provocative:
13. “Underneath that pretty face is something complicated. I come with a side of trouble, but I know that’s why you’re staying.”
18. A little Sunday morning sunshine, a newspaper – what else do you need?
19. Sometimes he uses #iownclothes on his Instagram just to remind you that indeed, he actually does wear clothing.
21. Look at him, in his natural habitat: Relaxed, stoic, the master of his domain.
23. What a time to be alive.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›