4. It’s rumoured the film’s original plot had the two female leads ending up together.
5. But Director Gurinder Chadha rewrote the script to avoid upsetting conservative Indian audiences.
6. And so at the film’s conclusion, Jess ends up with Joe and the world uttered a collective:
7. Because to anyone with eyeballs, it’s obvious she should have ended up with Jules.
8. Could they possibly have been more into each other?
9. The tension between them is palpable throughout the film.
12. From the start, Jules is completely smitten with Jess.
13. That fierce look in her eyes? That’s love people.
As if the slight hand holding wasn’t obvious enough.
14. And just look at the way Jess gazes at Jules here:
17. They way they drank beer and shopped for shoes together? Be more of a couple, please.
18. WE GET IT, YOU ARE MEANT TO BE.
19. It’s pretty clear Joe was simply a third-wheel.
You’re embarrassing yourself, mate.